Character creation links
- 1)start page | 2)hit point generation
- 3)1E PHB, parts not used | 4) 1E UA, parts not used
- 5) Druid re-write | 6) The Forester
- 7) Minstrel | 8) Monk re-write
- 9) Shogosh (player character shaman) | 10) multi-class for human characters
- 11) example: rolling up hit points for multi-class characters
- 12) Cleric spells per day | 13) Druid spells per day rewrite | 14) Illusionist spells per day rewrite | 15) Magic-User spells per day rewrite
Animate Dead; Blink; Call Lightning; Create Food and Water; Cure Blindness; Cure Disease; Dispel Illusion; Flash; Fly; Gust of Wind; Infravision; Locate Object; Neutralize Poison; Non-Detection; Protection from Evil, 10’ radius; Protection from Fire; Remove Curse; Rust
Character class level: 65% success at fifth level; 90% success at sixth level; 98% success at seventh level; 99% success at eighth level; 100% success at nineth level.
Failure means 10% chance of intestinal distress, 15% chance headache, and 75% potion of delusion. Or just roll 1d3; 1) intestinal distress 2) headache 3) delusion
Commenting is closed for this article.