Character creation links
- 1)start page | 2)hit point generation
- 3)1E PHB, parts not used | 4) 1E UA, parts not used
- 5) Druid re-write | 6) The Forester
- 7) Minstrel | 8) Monk re-write
- 9) Shogosh (player character shaman) | 10) multi-class for human characters
- 11) example: rolling up hit points for multi-class characters
- 12) Cleric spells per day | 13) Druid spells per day rewrite | 14) Illusionist spells per day rewrite | 15) Magic-User spells per day rewrite
Each of these is a separate kit.
Change Self; Comprehend Languages; Cure Light Wounds; Detect Magic; Detect Illusion; Detect Invisibility; Detect Snares and Pits; Feather Fall; Identify; Invisibility to Animals; Invisibility to Undead; Locate Self; Precipitation; Protection from Evil; Protection from Good; Remove Fear; Resist Cold; Resist Heat; Spider Climb; Ventriloquism.
Character class level: 50% success at fifth level; 75% success at sixth level; 95% success at seventh level; 99% success at eighth level.
Character must find a magic shop and buy a potion kit. I’m not going to spend time detailing ingredients. Cost: 1d4 times 500gp. 10% chance a particular shop will be out of the kit wanted.
Failure means 10% chance of intestinal distress, 15% chance headache, and 75% potion of delusion. Or just roll 1d3; 1) intestinal distress 2) headache 3) delusion
Commenting is closed for this article.