Character creation links
- 1)start page | 2)hit point generation
- 3)1E PHB, parts not used | 4) 1E UA, parts not used
- 5) Druid re-write | 6) The Forester
- 7) Minstrel | 8) Monk re-write
- 9) Shogosh (player character shaman) | 10) multi-class for human characters
- 11) example: rolling up hit points for multi-class characters
- 12) Cleric spells per day | 13) Druid spells per day rewrite | 14) Illusionist spells per day rewrite | 15) Magic-User spells per day rewrite
Noble Houses and Knightly Orders that accept cavalier player characters. They are listed by country/origin, but note that they have a probationary period befroe full membership and acceptance is granted to a cavalier. It is not necessary to belong to a Noble House or Order in the country the cavalier lives in.
A. Dank Forest, Brillar 1. Noble House of Khrin is headquartered in Brillar. accept: any cavalier probation: 18 months tithe: 5% device: a beheaded giant alignment: LG only Must be willing to attack any giant types. 2.Noble House of Lontar accept: cavalier of 25 Horsemen/Horsewomen and 20 Armigers per year. probation: 2 years tithe: 3% device: a lion rampant ( faces to the right) alignment: LG, NG, and CG 3. Noble House of Castron, The KIng’s Own, is headquartered at Brillar. accept: cavalier of 30 Horsemen/Horsewomen and 25 Armigers per year. probation: 1 year. tithe: 7% device: The Royal Coat of Arms alignment: NG, CG Code of Chivalry addition: Obedience and respect to the King. Must defend the King and do battle against all that would usurp His Benevolent Rulership. This includes any invasion force. 4. Noble House of Khel is headquartered at Deafford. accept: any cavalier probation: 1 year. tithe: 2% device: a blue unicorn. alignment: LG, NG 5. Noble House of Zarnol is headquartered at Deafford. accept: only 27 cavaliers per year of half-elf ( gray) and half-elf ( high) ancestry. probation: 6 months. tithe: 2% device: griffin rampant ( faces to the left) alignment: LG, NG, CG 6. Noble House of Wrendal accept: cavaliers probation: 3 years plus quality service. tithe: 3% device: The Red Sword alignment: LG 7. Royal Order of Knights is headquartered at Brillar. accept: LG cavalier probation: 2 years tithe: 5% device: a stag rampant (faces to the right) alignment: LG Code of Chivalry addition: Obedience and respect to the King.
8. Order of Searguard Knights is headquartered at Castle Vasthound. accept: any cavaliers probation: until reach 5th level. tithe: 4% device: a blue tower on a red shield alignment: LG, NG, CG Will bear the brunt of all giant-type invasions. One criteria of membership is valiant attack and defense against any invasion.9. The Sequestered Order of Grantar Knights is headquartered at Castle Cedarlair. accept: LG cavalier only probation: until reach third level tithe: 3% device: a blue mace on a dark gray shield alignment: LG A monastic Order of Knights that live in seclusion between adventures.
Commenting is closed for this article.