Character creation links
- 1)start page | 2)hit point generation
- 3)1E PHB, parts not used | 4) 1E UA, parts not used
- 5) Druid re-write | 6) The Forester
- 7) Minstrel | 8) Monk re-write
- 9) Shogosh (player character shaman) | 10) multi-class for human characters
- 11) example: rolling up hit points for multi-class characters
- 12) Cleric spells per day | 13) Druid spells per day rewrite | 14) Illusionist spells per day rewrite | 15) Magic-User spells per day rewrite
I typed up the list of player characters, what monsters they killed or captured, anyone they rescued, the rewards if any the player characters received or found, etc. and handed that out during start up for the next game session.
I updated my copies of the character sheets. Checked to see if any bad guys knew about, or cared about, the exploits.
Went over my notes, updated maps, and got ready for the next game session.
Commenting is closed for this article.