- area map | Dtgllo Castle, ruins | entrance page
- geography and resources | government | history
- Khills Keep, ruins | leaders | Potter, village
- Quasqueton Castle, ruins | Shagtor Castle, ruins | Sraa Keep, ruins
- Boonmuck | Dtillan Orsti | Fondfield
- Potter area | Sallor | Triwell
Cities and towns
A small village, 5 miles from haunted ruins, 10 miles from a chaotic border, they just want a peaceful life making pottery. Yes, their walls are a bit off, they aren’t stone masons.
Arrive with caution, their long bows are ready.
I never decided where they got their weapons from, but Fondfield is the local military town. The three commanders there could easily have sent bows, arrows, leather armor, spears, and swords over to them to help protect the village that made such good pottery. A patrol of cavalry does go by at intervals, but they stay outside bowshot.