1) Mousehole Exchequer
2) Margot the seamstress
3) Wort’s shoes and boots
4) Uthrapen the Armorer
5) The Lazar House ( charity medical care)
6) General Store
7) Wal’s Cloth and sundries
8) Olog the jeweler
9) Bell’s candles
10) warehouse space, rent
( they have chimneys so the watch can keep warm in winter)
11) Silvermoon Spices and Teas
12) Ye Olde Wizard Shop
13) Ye Olde Wizard’s Home
14) Lantern and Candle maker
15) Perfumer’s Shop
16) town Cleric
18) The Chantry and Monestory of the Revered Order of Istys
19) Istys Cleric Apprentices
20) Moonglow Keep ( glows slightly under moon light)
21) Dragging Keep ( rumor has it that large metal spikes are pounded into the deepest level to prevent it from dragging itself about the area.)
The small town of Mousehole. It is detailed in the game. I have moved things around and used some different names.
This is part of the game world. This is a preliminary map, I’ll add to it as I get it updated. The game is one booklet, 8.5×11. I think its out of print. There are some similar named games out there, the one published by Mystic Swamp is the correct one. Published in 1981 and 1983. I have the 1981 publication.
I used Issue 120 Dark Realms to make the map. Scale would be a good idea… this map is 1000 miles x 800 miles.
Added an updated map using some of the area and town names from the game.
I first encountered this rpg in 1981 in Biloxi, MS. While I ultimately went with AD&D first edition as the game I wanted to referee, I still enjoyed my time playing this one. Thanks Niels and Mystic Swamp !