Arcology and Portals Links
- Arcology info and entrance page | Portals, The Lost Arcology | Portals, long distance
- Portal, close up, Type A | Portal, close up, Type B
- empty lands, Southern Hemisphere, portal | The Great Erg, Southern Hemisphere, portal
- The Great Open, Southern Hemisphere, portal | Wildlands, Southern Hemisphere, portal
- Wildlands 2, Southern Hemisphere, portal
- top level Entrance, outdoors
- inside top level, Tier 01 | Tier 02, Part 1 | Tier 02, Part 2
- Tier 03 | Tier 04 | Tier 05
- Tier 06 | Tier 07 | Tier 08
- area 1
- area 2
- area 3
- area 5
- City Cave
- Goblin cave 01
- Goblin Cave 02
- Goblin Cave, 03
Letters are narrow entrances. Numbers are caves or passageways. Map is 500’ × 400’.
Room 1: The big jumble of rocks is a trap to help the goblins deal with intruders. Stalagmites in room 1 supposedly keep a giant cave ant in place. The gray circle is a guard tower of goblins. Sometimes the ant eats some of the goblins.
Room 2: Also an entrace, but the outside wall is partially blocked.
Room 3: Cook fires and firewood.
Room 4 has a water well and a cauldron.
The round areas with a hole in them are the tunnels.