- Southern Hemisphere
- Tantalow's Island Group
- Tantalow's Island Group geography
- Tantalow's Island group fishing grounds
- Tantalow's Island Group Population and General information
- Star Island
- Spill Island
- Seko and Sedge, Tantalow's Island
- Lone, Spill Island
- The Gray Heath, Spill Island
- The Dark, Gray Heath
- Burials, Gray Heath, Spill Island
- illusion of destroyed evil castle, Spill Island
- actual evil castle, Spill Island
- Adventures and nearby Towns
- Sharn Nak Islands, Part 1
- Sharn Nak Islands, Part 2
Where an evil castle once stood. Lights flickering there can sometimes be seen from Lone. The farmers there believe its ghost lights fomr the battle years ago.
The crossed swords are the location of the last battle here. The two broken towers once held troops who watched the Gray Heath for sign of evil’s return.
The light house is the closest good habitation to Lone. The burial mounds mark an area of the previous inhabitants of Gray Heath, before the evil came and took over.