Some Tantalow's Island Group Links
- Southern Hemisphere
- Tantalow's Island Group
- geography | group fishing grounds
- Population and General information | Star Island
- Spill Island
- Seko and Sedge, Tantalow's Island | Lone, Spill Island
- The Gray Heath, Spill Island | The Dark, Gray Heath
- Burials, Gray Heath, Spill Island | illusion of destroyed evil castle, Spill Island
- actual evil castle, Spill Island | Adventures and nearby Towns
- Sharn Nak Islands, Part 1, ancient times | Sharn Nak Islands, Part 2, ancient times
Mapped changed from 1200 pixels to 2000 pixels on February 2, 2019.
Off to the west of Bellshar, the southern hemisphere’s continent, lies an island group of one large and two smaller islands.
At one time it was somewhat different in geography and outlook, Sharn Nak Islands, part 1. At each other all the time, Orcs, Dwarves, Elves, and Humans.
Then change happened, Tantalow opened a Gate and death resulted.
While it is rare, you can see from time to time, a dwarf and a orc arguing over who is the better hand line fisherman, while drinking beer at the local tavern.
This doesn’t mean that they are buddies exactly, but these islanders pull together after the invasion centuries ago. It was all Tantalow’s fault anyway.
Few places to adventure. But there are some around old ruins on the southeast and northwest parts of Tantalow’s Island. And might be some on Star and Spill Islands, but only those who live there go to them.
But… it isn’t wise to go into a neighborhood, or large area, where your elf buddy doesn’t have any friends. Same would go for anyone else. Day time, mostly, things are calm, but between sunset and sunrise, you have to be careful.