- Southern Hemisphere
- Tantalow's Island Group
- Tantalow's Island Group geography
- Tantalow's Island group fishing grounds
- Tantalow's Island Group Population and General information
- Star Island
- Spill Island
- Seko and Sedge, Tantalow's Island
- Lone, Spill Island
- The Gray Heath, Spill Island
- The Dark, Gray Heath
- Burials, Gray Heath, Spill Island
- illusion of destroyed evil castle, Spill Island
- actual evil castle, Spill Island
- Adventures and nearby Towns
- Sharn Nak Islands, Part 1
- Sharn Nak Islands, Part 2
Part of the Torlo Sea Mount is shallow enough to provide a home for various fish. Making it a prime location for a fishing ground.
The two deeps have not been explored.
A rumor on the islands is that there was an early conflict between the fishermen and some one or some thing living in the deeps.
The fishermen and a magic-user were able to make a treaty with whomever or whatever lives down there due to them not eating the same fish.
Some months the sea mount is off limits to the fishing fleet.
There have been some minor conflicts over the centuries, but the majority of the time peace is here.
Woe to the Slaver or Pirate ship that attacks these fishermen.