Arcology and Portals Links
- Arcology info and entrance page | Portals, The Lost Arcology | Portals, long distance
- Portal, close up, Type A | Portal, close up, Type B
- empty lands, Southern Hemisphere, portal | The Great Erg, Southern Hemisphere, portal
- The Great Open, Southern Hemisphere, portal | Wildlands, Southern Hemisphere, portal
- Wildlands 2, Southern Hemisphere, portal
- top level Entrance, outdoors
- inside top level, Tier 01 | Tier 02, Part 1 | Tier 02, Part 2
- Tier 03 | Tier 04 | Tier 05
- Tier 06 | Tier 07 | Tier 08
- area 1
- area 2
- area 3
- area 5
- City Cave
- Goblin cave 01
- Goblin Cave 02
- Goblin Cave, 03
Room 13 rotates, the squareness is an illusion.
A character could go from room 6 to room 14 using rope K; however, the door into room 13 is locked such that most common spells like Knock wont open it.
Stairs L and M go down to Tier 4 of the pyramid.
Stairs G, in room 8, also go down to the next Tier.
While there is rock below these rooms the fog obscures that. So the three stairs going down to Tier 4 are partially encased in fog.
All rooms and stairs are enclosed; however, some cracks and small openings will let the characters see the fog below. When walking down stairs G, L, and M the characters will observe a fog enshrouded passage in front of them.