Arcology and Portals Links
- Arcology info and entrance page | Portals, The Lost Arcology | Portals, long distance
- Portal, close up, Type A | Portal, close up, Type B
- empty lands, Southern Hemisphere, portal | The Great Erg, Southern Hemisphere, portal
- The Great Open, Southern Hemisphere, portal | Wildlands, Southern Hemisphere, portal
- Wildlands 2, Southern Hemisphere, portal
- top level Entrance, outdoors
- inside top level, Tier 01 | Tier 02, Part 1 | Tier 02, Part 2
- Tier 03 | Tier 04 | Tier 05
- Tier 06 | Tier 07 | Tier 08
- area 1
- area 2
- area 3
- area 5
- City Cave 01
- A href="http://crestofastar.drivein-jim.net/articles/612/b4-city-cave-part-02-arcology">City Cave 02
- Goblin cave 01
- Goblin Cave 02
- Goblin Cave, 03
Second Goblin Cave. 500’ × 400’
Rooms 1 and 2 are about 50 feet above the main floor. Archers from here can fire into anyone or group in the main city cave.
Rooms 1 through 7 are the main level. Rooms 8 through 14 are above the main level and are 5’ to 30’ above the main floor.
Between rooms 7 and 12 are secret doors consisting of boulders. Some are hollow.
Room 7 has 14 barrels for food storage. There might be a dead adventurer or two in there, along with their gear.
Room 13 has cook fires and firewood.
Hidden entrances in the large boulders in room 7 lead down to the main level and up to level 3.