George, the owner, picked out the uniforms.
To All Patrons of this Fine Establishment !
Feet, faces, and hands will be washed before entering the dining room !
This washing will not take place in the Inn !
No parties after supper dishes are cleared away !
Spring cleaning of rooms will take place early this year !
Ignore the ravens with the red eyes,
they are not real !
The woodpeckers with blue eyes are the real birds !
No stomping around on the roof or balcony at any time !
Most rooms are clearly marked so I wont be detailing them.
5) Dorm room. 1 silver piece per night. No meals, etc. included. Just a bed, sheets, one blanket, and a small pillow.
9) All guests check in here at the window on the veranda, just to the left of the Guest Entrance.
Veranda) Some seating, drinks and food can be served here in good weather.
1) Private room, 5 gold pieces per person, minimum of 2 people. wash room not included in price.
2) Private room, 6 gold pieces per person, minimum of 4 people. wash room included.
3) Private room, 10 gold per person, typically reserved for traveling merchants.
4) Private room, 5 gold pieces per person, minimum of 4 people. wash room not included
5) Private room, 6 gold pieces per person, minimum of 4 people. wash room included.
6) Dorm, nothing provided but floor space. 5 copper pieces per night.
Balconey) feeding of birds here is discouraged. An area to relax. No food or drink brought here by staff.
food service) Private rooms can request, and pay extra for, food from this kitchen.