- back to Fondfield Wikki page
- Fondfield entrance page | Military Arms, 1
- Military Arms, 2 | Dx: 2 story family duplex
- D1: Sharg Twar and family | D1: upstairs Grona Shar
- D2: Shass Tarshalno | D2: upstairs George Sharn
- Mx: Merchant Guild homes
- Qx: family homes near The Questors | Q1: Krinli Hiller and fmaily
- Q2: Drothi Wentu
- Community bake shop | Nik Village
- Sx: shops | Tx: Military trainers
- Military Arms, Guards and City Defense part 1 | Military Arms, Guards and City Defense part 2
- Military Arms, Guards and City Defense part 3 | a typical day in Fondfield
New map, April 29, 2016
The building west of number 5 is the Green Goose stables and barn.
Each shop is 25 feet wide by 40 feet long, all are 1 story high, 11 feet high interior walls. Most, except storage, have small fireplaces for heat in the winter. Sage Grt Xyl’s library and storage buildings have small fireplaces so he can do research.
lots of bookshelves, 5 chairs, 2 tables.
650 obscure books ( both the books and the subjects covered are obscure), partially inventoried.
200 flora books, many on one bush, shrub, or fungi species, with each chapter detailing each one flora in that species. Well used, inventoried.